Moulton Middle School Mentoring Program
The mentoring program at Moulton Middle School was established during the 2012-2013 academic school year. It is part of our PBIS Program (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports) at Moulton Middle School. This program is aimed toward improving student academic and behavior outcomes by ensuring all students have access to the most effective and accurately implemented instructional and behavioral practices and interventions available.
3 Main Concepts
· Consistent & Caring Relationship
· Positive Role Model
· Social/Character Development
Are you interested in being a mentor?
Contact Moulton Middle School
· Meet with Mrs. Mathis
· Complete Background Check
· Complete Required Paperwork
· Meet Mentoring Student
· Spend 30 minutes a week with the student
· Establish a positive relationship with the student
· Have FUN!