- Student Council Executive Committee meets at lunch in Mrs. Miller's Room Tuesday (today)
- Full Student Council meets tomorrow (Wednesday) at lunch in Mrs. Miller's Room.
- Poster and Pop Tab committees will meet today (Tuesday) at flex.
- Students signed up for the independent technology study will meet with Mr. Mathis 3-4 p.m. on Thursday Oct. 24th.
- Student Council is collecting pop tabs to help the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Bring your pop tabs to your homeroom/Flex classrooms. At the end of the month, the classes with the most pop tabs win an extra recess. Each student in the winning class will also get a popsicle.
- Treating Others Politely (T.O.P.)- This month’s students (selected by their peers) are:
4th- Gavon Riggs
5th- Avery Bland
6th- Austin Ulmer
7th- Grady Ogden
8th- Owen Hedderich
- Be sure to check with your teachers about the PBIS fundraiser going on right now! Candy bars are for sale at a price of $1 each. The money raised will help pay for quarterly rewards.
- Caroline White and Luke Brewer represented the Moulton Running Rams at the IESA XC State Meet this weekend. Caroline White placed 35th and Luke Brewer placed 119th. Caroline ran the 10th fastest time ever by a Shelbyville girl on the State Course. Congrats Caroline and Luke on a great day and a great season.
- XC Banquet will be held on Thursday October 24th from 6:30-7:30 PM in the Activity room. Girls are to bring desserts/finger foods and boys are to bring a 2 liter of juice, sports drink/ or a case of water. Athletes need to have uniforms and spikes turned in if borrowed before this date to be able to attend. If there are any questions see Coach Palmer.
- 7th Grade Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be on Monday and Tuesday of next week (Oct. 21st and 22nd) from 3:00-5:00.
- 8th Grade Boys Basketball Try-Outs will be on the same days from 5:00-7:00; players will need a physical on file before being allowed to play.
- PTO fundraiser items will be available for pickup on Thursday.