Bag it - Tag it - Drive Thru Drop Off/Pickup
FOR ALL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Tuesday, May 19th, is the last day of Remote Learning for all learners. Students must have all assignments submitted to their teachers by this date.
During the designated time frames, students will need to bring a garbage bag full of all school materials to the front entrance of the high school. Please enter the school grounds via 6th Street and proceed to the circle drive. Bag it all up, and put your name on it somewhere with a tag. Our school personnel will collect and sort everything.
When you drop off your materials, we will give you a labeled bag of all of the belongings that were in your school locker and PE locker.
WHEN: DROP OFF DETAILS
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- 9:00am-11:30am - last name begins with A-E
- 12:30pm-3:00pm - last name begins with F-L
Thursday, May 21, 2020
- 9:00am-11:30am - last name begins with M-R
- 12:30pm-3:00pm - last name begins with S-Z
Friday, May 22, 2020
- 9:00am-11:30am, 12:30pm-3:00pm - this day is available for students/parents to drop off and pick up items if they are unable to attend their scheduled time.